Not in work and attracted by future employment which gives you flexibility and control of your life?
Fancy working for yourself, running your own business or starting a social enterprise but not sure where or how to start?
Nicky Kent – programme social enterprise and new business advisor – provides a series of FREE one to one sessions and online workshops. This is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund as part of the Building Better Opportunities (BBO) project. BBO Shropshire is specifically targeted at anyone who is 19+ who is not currently working.
Nicky will work with you to understand your needs, help you set your business goals and build your ideas through one to one support and a series of online workshops, one to one reviews, and peer to peer support and more.
Let FUSE help you develop what you need to set up your own business.
Our direct support and workshops are designed to increase your confidence and skills and we’ll work with you to gain the best outcome for you. We teach you start-up business skills that give you the learning, theory and practice you need to get started.
We offer a learning experience like no other, where you gain new skills in a supportive, caring and interactive environment. You'll also receive follow-up reviews and the chance of some fast track support.
Discover your new business - YES this is for you. Register now!
Click the following link to register for your FREE One to One Support Meeting. Nicky will instruct and coach you on the basics of starting up a small business or social enterprise that you can use immediately. Get started with our FREE Support Meeting!
Click here to BOOK NOW
Learn More About Our Workshops
Who can attend these workshops and get support?
Anyone aged 19 plus, lives in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin, who is currently not in work or training and looking to become self-employed, start a small business, or social enterprise.
This is for you if you're looking for new direction. For example you could be: a parent (Mum or Dad) returning to work; retired and looking to take up a new work opportunity; a carer needing flexible working hours or additional income; a young person leaving education 19+ looking for your first break; long-term unemployed, ex-military or going through some major life changes such as divorce or relocation and you're needing a fresh start; needing flexible working hours due to long-term health conditions; at a stage in your life where there is 'time for you' - maybe your children are off to school, or all grown up and leaving home?
In short, if you're not in work or training and you think being your own boss is for you
What can you expect?
We cover exactly what you need to learn to get your business started. The online workshops are filled with easy to follow practical support. Nicky will pay special attention to you and your work needs.
Making a living doing something you love
Why some companies make it and some don’t
- ✓ What inspires you? What are you passionate about?
- ✓ How to be true to yourself - What do you believe in? Who are you?
- ✓ What is your vision?
- ✓ Discover the key steps in starting a successful business
- ✓ Build networks and make new friends
- ✓ Research your business - What is your specialism?
- ✓ How to plan for success
- ✓ Who are your customers?
- ✓ Making a sale - What makes people buy things?
- ✓ Taking risks and facing challenges - how to avoid the pitfalls
- ✓ Avoid mission drift and other distractions - Are you still on track?
The nuts and bolts – putting it all together
And There's More ...
- ✓ Business planning
- ✓ Where will start up funding come from?
- ✓ Pricing and costs - How much should you charge?
- ✓ What to tell the taxman and when
- ✓ Picking a legal structure and when to incorporate
- ✓ Keeping your books in order
- ✓ Do you have all the skills?
- ✓ Bring us your challenges and we will help you throughout the programme!
- ✓ By the end of the session 1 you will design your own action plan for setting up your business.
- ✓ You are likely to make new business contacts and friends too when you join in with the online activities!
The entire experience is designed to help you take charge of your future success!
Any questions or need additional information? Contact Nicky.Kent@fuseenterprise.co.uk