Social housing and social enterprise... a match made in heaven
The #FuseCiC18 conference - 8th March 2018
Hosted at the innovative Northfield Village, a unique mixed-use scheme that provides a holistic approach to accommodation,
community and care, the conference features some of the sectors' leading thinkers who will share their thoughts, insights and expertise on how social housing providers
and social enterprises can come together to address some of the challenges they and their tenants face.
BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to pay by invoice.
2018 Speakers announced
Keynote: Stephen Fear, 'The Phone Box Millionaire'
Today, Stephen is a renowned Entrepreneur, Businessman, Philanthropist and Author with approaching 50 years international business experience.
But, Bristol born Fear, started his first business, aged 15, using a red phone-box on the council estate where he grew up,
persuading an American firm to send him its product for him to sell in the UK. Before he knew it, he was trading with a number
of large industrial companies under the brand ‘Easy Clean’.
Fear will share his thoughts on how we can ignite the ambitions of the next generation of entrepreneurs!
Other speakers include:
- Peter Holbrook CBE, Chief Executive Social Enterprise UK
- Sinéad Butters MBE, Chief Executive ASPIRE Housing
- Wayne Gethings and Jean Jarvis MBE of Wrekin Housing Group
- Paul Sutton, Director of Assets and Development Connexus Housing Group
- Heidi Fisher – Make an Impact – The Importance of Capturing and Measuring Social Value
- Melanie Mills – Big Society Capital - Social Investment: A Tool for Impact
- Tim Luft – Woote – Using Virtual Reality for Social Good
- John Clarke – Social Telecoms – Helping your tenants to fly
- Jean Jarvis and David Wells – Wrekin Housing Group – Delivering Efficiencies through Social Enterprise
- Sarah Frazer - Head of Foundation Willmott Dixon - Maximising social impact - engaging communities
Click here to DOWNLOAD PROGRAMME
About Northfield Village
Northfield Village is a unique development that brings together a range of accommodation, community and care facilities on one site.
The development is an innovative scheme which provides people with accommodation choices and a holistic approach to care,
allowing people to continue to live the lifestyle they want in the same familiar locality. From preventative services and a community
hub to a doctor’s surgery and a specialist dementia home, Northfield Village is a bold new model of integrated services.
Click here to FIND OUT MORE
For more information email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Fuse Team
(Speaker and workshop line-up may be subject to change)
A Spring Conference hosted by FUSE Enterprise CIC in partnership with the Wrekin Housing Group
Willmott Dixon is a family-owned construction company and Rick Willmott, CEO, is the fifth-generation to lead the business.
Community investment is part of the contractor’s culture – from providing work experience opportunities to refurbishing community buildings;
from mentoring young people facing significant life challenges to organising events and fun days.
Willmott Dixon has recently built three extra care housing schemes for The Wrekin Housing Group and, last year,
worked with Fuse Enterprise CiC and The Furniture Scheme for its Management Trainee Challenge.